240 Portland StreetLancaster, NH 03584MLS Number 4648628
- Sale Price: $215,000
- 182 Days Since Sale
First time to market in 25 years, this spacious 4 bedroom colonial is perfectly sited to capture the stunning panoramic view of the Presidential Mountains, Kilkenny Mountains and Pliney Range. A paved driveway draws you into the home which is sited on just over 2 well landscaped acres bordered by neighboring conserved land. This home has a newly renovated kitchen with maple whisper-close cabinets offering space saving upgrades such as an appliance bay, pull-out multi-panel pantry, bread drawer, in-cabinet trash storage adorned with a beautiful silestone quartz counter top. The open concept kitchen is fully applianced with a dining area, a bar with 3 stools and a laundry closet. From the dining area you can access the private back deck through french doors and be protected from the afternoon sun by the awning. A large living room features a wood burning fireplace and a picture window to keep the mountains in focus. A newly renovated first floor 1/2 bath is just off the kitchen. All bedrooms and a full bath are on the second level and the master bedroom has a private 1/2 bath. In the lower level walk out basement you will find a home office with barn board walls and family room with a fireplace with a wood stove insert. If security is a concern, the home has an ADT security system installed which can be activated by the new owner.
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved, Covered
- Year Built1974
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths1
- Half Bath2
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms9
- Square Feet2276
- APX Unfin Below Grade240
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Daylight, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Shed
- Exterior ColorNatural
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$230,000
- Listing Agent NameLisa Hampton
- Agent NameHampton
- Broker NameLisa Hampton Real Estate
- Sale Agent613430
- Selling Agent NameKen Bolland
- Sale Date12/22/2017
- Sale Price$215,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4648628
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Wood, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Security, Wood Stove Insert
- Room 1 TypeBedroom
- Room 1 Level2
- FloorsCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Room 1 Dimensions12' 10" X 11' 2"
- Room 2 TypeBedroom
- Room 2 Level2
- Room 2 Dimensions9' 7" X 11' 5"
- Room 3 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 3 Level2
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 5" X 10' 2"
- Room 4 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 4 Level2
- Room 4 Dimensions4' 4" X 4'
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions10' 3" X 11' 1"
- Room 6 TypeBath - Full
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions7' 5" X 6' 5"
- Room 7 TypeLiving Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions22' 3" X 12' 11"
- Room 8 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions7' 1" X 6' 3"
- Room 9 TypeKitchen
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions11' 2" X 22' 3"
- Room 10 TypeDining Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions13' 3" X 11' 10"
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions10' 1" X 15' 5"
- Room 12 TypeFamily Room
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions12' 2" X 21' 3"
- Building Number240
- StreetPortland Street
- DistrictWhite Mountains Regional
- Elementary SchoolLancaster Elementary School
- Junior HighLancaster Elementary
- High SchoolWhite Mountain Regional HS
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- AreaAbuts Conservation
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Landscaped, Mountain View, Sloping
- Road Frontage300
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Stove - Wood
- WaterDrilled Well, Private
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field - Existing
- Electric200 Amp
- Date Listed07/19/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count1910
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.